Met-ocean delivers in-real time observations and forecasts for the following physical ocean variables:
- Waves, winds and currents
- Rain, visibility, thunderstorm
- Tidal prediction interface
It provides customized services adapting for example:
- Forecast parameters on scalable maps
- Satellite imagery
- Integration of measured real time data
- Historical data download
- User specified hazard levels
Address: 2/17 Nobs Line, Strandon, New Plymouth, New-Zealand.
More information on their website.