Mercator Océan international produces various ocean models about :
- ocean climate information (Data used for model calibration in the study of ocean temperature dynamics by attempting to bridge the gap between machine learning and data assimilation techniques, ocean heat transport analyse, Seasonal forecasts for the polar regions )
- Information production for ocean and ice services
- Generating information for ocean health and marine diversity
- Weather hazard monitoring
- CO-development of ocean models (Analysis of boundary conditions for the Madeira Ocean Forecast System, Mercator Océan native data is also used in Arctic physical model nesting, Arctic, IBI and NWS models ).
Address: 8-10 rue Hermès, Ramonville-Saint-Agne.
More information on their website.