Rede de Modelagem e Observacao Oceanografica
Operational Oceanography collaboration project between many institutions in Brazil:
- Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro
- Universidade Federal da Bahia
- Centro de Hidrografia da Marinha
Their objective is to build an operational oceanography service providing hydrodynamic numerical models and observation data for the South Atlantic Ocean and sub-regions off the Brazilian coast.
The data observed are :
- Temperature (Air e SST)
- Atmopheric Pressure and Relative Humidity
- Wave (Hs e Tp)
- Current (Intensity and Direction)
More information on their website.